Sunday, November 05, 2006

Work

Butterfield Bank – head office on Front Street...


and my less-glamorous branch on the right (where all the real work is done...).
My job is as an account manager for Butterfield Fund Services. We basically look after 100 or so hedge funds so the job is mainly pricing and trading for these funds. I can’t really tell you any more than that because it’s fair to say I don’t know what I’m doing at the moment!

The hours are great:

  • Monday 8am-6pm
  • Tuesday to Thursday 9am-5pm
  • Friday 7am-10pm

And anything over 35 hours is at time and a half... I can get used to this!

There are about 80 staff and luckily for me there are only a couple of us who also have law degrees which means that I’ll also be working part-time in the legal team once I’ve found my feet a bit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home