Saturday, July 21, 2007

Visit from Naomi & Chris

It didn't take much, but I was able to convince Naomi and Chris to pop over to Bermuda for a short break. And in eight days Naomi managed to see more of the Island than I have... I really need to get my act into gear...

All the usual spots were visited, Gibbs Hill Lighthouse:

the beaches - it was perfect weather for the whole trip:

and exploring by scooter:

I was fortunately treated to dinner at the Waterlot Inn (thanks again guys), which apparently is only one of eight steak restaurants in the world with a four-diamond rating - not that I know what that is... but it's a great restaurant nonetheless. Naomi and Chris before dinner:

And we also visited Harbour Nights one night to check out a few local market stalls and traditional gombey dancers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home